2010年6月22日星期二

Celebtities Paris Hilton,Mandy Moore with their Tory Burch shoes

Tory Burch,as a famed fashion designer,who is known for her ballet flats.Then there is the casual and comfortable clothing, that I am obsessed with as it is perfect for Florida,and a less known staple but a growing mark from Tory,The must have flats are the Tory Burch-Reva Ballet Flats,there is the plethora of colors; every option to suit your fancy.The look is simple, yet modern with the sleek gleam of resin and ribbed texture.

I have been obsessed with Tory Burch ever since her brand started gaining speed over the past few years.Everything about her brand and personal style speak to me.The combination of the traditionalism of her aesthetic and the hard edge of modern sophistication make me weak at the knees for anything Tory Burch.My obsession was fairly light hearted until I bought my first pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats at the blow out Saks Thanksgiving sale last year.A pair of patent,croc embossed Tory Burch which regularly retail for $155, Are you kidding me?!

Tory Burch Reva Flat features:

The flats are ultra soft and comfortable and easily take the shape of your feet.

Made of very soft leather,the Ballerina flats have leather upper and a rubber sole, to prevent the fashionistas from slipping.





More Christian louboutin shoes,Louis vuitton shoes,chanel slippers,gucci shoes,Tory Burch shoes and other brands shoes from sarahandbags.com

没有评论:

发表评论